• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Got my water cooling system up and running

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bender

Mysteriously Changing Senior
In Thelemac's Basement Eating the Chickens
I just got my DD cooling cube and Maze2 up and running today. My duron 600 booted to windows at 1200 2.33v but crashed instantly. It looks like I will be running it at 1150 2.13v until I get a peltier. My temps right now are 39c as I type. I ordered a Maxi-Jet 1200 pump so I won't feel bad about letting it run overnight. My bilge pump is doing a great job but I don't know about its long term reliability. Any tips or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Hey nice job bender, and nice overclock. Friday (tomorrow) is when my water cooling stuff comes, so we'll have to see how that does. Im using the Ehiem 317 gph pump, but i doubt it will be much different than yours.

Later

Matt

My pump is an Attwood 500 GPH bilge. Your Ehiem should do a great job. I like the idea of a bilge pump since you can run it off your PSU but the life expectancy of a bilge isn't very long compared to a mag drive unit.

Back