• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GPU Temps monitoring while playing games

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

craige

Registered
Guyz,

Which software should I use? to check GPU Temps. I want to know Temps while playing games, if I minimize window and check then the Temp drops…

Also, is there a proper way to check temps with sum stress test? OR gaming and seeing the best way?

Also, I would like to know CPU Temps similar way while playing games – Which software?

Your help would be appreciate.

PS: USING ATI 4870

EarthDog

Gulper Nozzle Co-Owner
Realtemp has a GPU temp in it that holds MAX temps. I woudl use that.

Furmark to stress test GPU.

burebista

RivaTuner. MSI Afterburner. EVGA Precision.
With Riva you can put on screen different plugins information (below I have data from SpeedFan plugin and RealTemp plugin).

wlw1nl.png.jpg

iwan

Guyz,

Which software should I use? to check GPU Temps. I want to know Temps while playing games, if I minimize window and check then the Temp drops…

Also, is there a proper way to check temps with sum stress test? OR gaming and seeing the best way?

Also, I would like to know CPU Temps similar way while playing games – Which software?

Your help would be appreciate.

PS: USING ATI 4870

Msi afterburner.You can set to see gpu temp,core and mem clock,gpu load...
I use it on my 4850.