• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GPU2 folding favor?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

torin3

My work computer's firewall/proxy has a problem with www.stanford.edu, so I can't download the new FahCore_11.exe file. (Not being blocked...the proxy claims stanford.edu is refusing the connection.)

Could somebody send me a copy from their GPU2 client, or from www.stanford.edu /~pande/Win32/x86/NVIDIA/G80/Core_11.fah ?

You can mail it to me at my username at gmail.com.

Thank you!

Jolly-Swagman

torin3 do you have another email as Gmail doesnt allow .exe files to be sent even when zipped

Edit -- Ahh Sydney has better option

OP
torin3

torin3

Thank you, but I don't seem to be able to get this to work. The file is Core_11.fah, and when I put it in the client directory, and start up the client, it resets the size of Core_11.fah to 0 bytes and the log says it can't download it.

torin3 do you have another email as Gmail doesnt allow .exe files to be sent even when zipped

Edit -- Ahh Sydney has better option

Just copy it and change the extension to .fah and I'll change it back to .exe when I get it.

Thanks guys!

AmbientFiction

Senior Folding Zombie
Somewhere in the top 100 folders for team 32
Thank you, but I don't seem to be able to get this to work. The file is Core_11.fah, and when I put it in the client directory, and start up the client, it resets the size of Core_11.fah to 0 bytes and the log says it can't download it.

Just copy it and change the extension to .fah and I'll change it back to .exe when I get it.

Thanks guys!

You got mail