• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

gran turismo, pc???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mekks

i really like granturismo 3 for the ps2, but i cant seem to find any gems that are evin close to gt3 on the pc, is there a ps2 emulator that will play gt3, or is there a game that is somewhat like gt3??? sont say NFS because that game sux

I remember back in the day there being talks about a GT game on the PC, but apparently that never happened, otherwise I would've been all over it!

Anyone know of a emulator that will play final fantasy 8?? I went and bought bleem spent 20 bucks and it only works half way.

FF8 is one of my fav RPGs of all time

Gods_oMekone said:
i really like granturismo 3 for the ps2, but i cant seem to find any gems that are evin close to gt3 on the pc, is there a ps2 emulator that will play gt3, or is there a game that is somewhat like gt3??? sont say NFS because that game sux

Wow, you think NFS sux? Even Porsche Unleashed. I can't find a game for pc that even comes close.

use ePSXe version 1.51 for gt2 - 1.52 has problems with that game.
SinsFeelNatural said:
Anyone know of a emulator that will play final fantasy 8?? I went and bought bleem spent 20 bucks and it only works half way.

FF8 is one of my fav RPGs of all time
you should never use Bleem! lol. its...well....crap. ePSXe is the best emulator you can get right now.

the fact the you brought bleem kinda makes me sad - ePSXe is free.......

NEED FOR SPEED, IT WAY TO EASY, THE CARS ARE SAME OLD CARS. AND YOU CANT UPGRADE THEM HOW YOU WANT, THATS WHY GT OWNS NFS

sorry about caps before lol, im talking about hot persute 2 the newest 1 right?

Back