• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Grand Prize: Weeks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
That is right the final drawing is not too far away but it will be done in a special way. In order to make sure the news gets out about it the drawing will happen this way:

Date: 11/13
Time: 11:30 PM EST (subject to change on feedback)
Location: #ocfoldingteam on DALnet. that's right live in IRC.
Format: as you know it is the same format and rules as the previous weeks, the only change is that for those who get an extra ticket throw into the pot. To see if you qualify for that extra ticket look HERE A list of all users qualified for the drawing will be given to two other individuals, I will then pick the winner and they will cross check to make sure the numbers are correct and then the winner will be announced.

This should by chance give us an opportunity to hopefully get some pics up for you guys/gals and line up the next contest!

Grand Prize:
XP 1600
K7S5A
60 gig maxtor
TOSHIBA CD-RW/DVD-ROM -COMBO (16X Record CD-R 10X RW CD-RW 12X DVD and 40XRead)
radeon LE
pc2100 256mb
aluminum case (fully customized, must see it to believe it)
watercooled (maze3)

Big thanks to those who helped get the parts for the system!

Big thanks to LiquidThunderCreations and 64thunderbolt for the awesome looking case.

Hope to see lots of people there!

FOLD ON
NAS

Last edited:
Does that mean I get 2 tickets? NAS and everone responsible for these prises and contests, you have done a tremendous job and deserve many thanks and :beer:'s on us! I am :drool: big time over the grand prize but most likely will be doing some of this :bang head when I don't win! FOLD ON!!!

Sweet stuff NAS, OMG it seems a long way off though :D

So what celebrity have you got lined up to present the prize or is that still secret? :D

I know someone who was "Guy in red shirt #6" in episode 23 of Startrek TNG, he'll do it for a half bottle of JD, or meths, he's not too particular... :D

RoadWarrior said:

So what celebrity have you got lined up to present the prize or is that still secret? :D

I know someone who was "Guy in red shirt #6" in episode 23 of Startrek TNG, he'll do it for a half bottle of JD, or meths, he's not too particular... :D

LOL, that is just too funny.

RoadWarrior said:

Now thats hilarious:p

moorcito said:
Are you still going to post the winner here?

I don't IRC, but would still like to know if I won or not.

oh of course! i will still post the winner in this thread as well as on the TEAM SITE and the folding stickies in GC and GCRD.

FOLD ON
NAS

RoadWarrior said:

Oh yeah, I remember that guy! He rocked! He should have gotten a promotion to Guy in red shirt #5 if you ask me. :p

Thanks for this great contest NAS and the rest! This is so great!

how do we know if we're elligible for the extra ticket? (I believe I've been folding the whole time, but I'd like to double-check.)

Thanks for the great contest! -- Paul

macklin01 said:
how do we know if we're elligible for the extra ticket? (I believe I've been folding the whole time, but I'd like to double-check.)

Thanks for the great contest! -- Paul

the list of those who qualified for it will be available the night of the drawing!

FOLD ON
NAS

Any way you can sort that list of names alphabetically and repost it??? I can't find my name in that huge list, but know I'm in there somewhere according to the stats site. :D

Why don't you just hit Ctrl+F and type in your name? It's a lot easier than asking someone to alphabetize a list for you...

Back