• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Grand Theft Auto 3 for PC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

john240sx

first the car cannot be all smashed up.
you can't be in a taxi or police car (or ambulance, firetruck...)
and it has to be night time.

that should cover it i think.

OP
Z

zeus_17

Registered
how close to i have to be to the hooker or ho to get them???
and do i have to press any buttons or keys???
ne help appreciated

thanx,
peter

Mr. Chambers

zeus_17 said:
how close to i have to be to the hooker or ho to get them???
and do i have to press any buttons or keys???
ne help appreciated

thanx,
peter

i think you might not be able to pick them up at full health, although i could be wrong. juse drive up, and wait, when they start talking to you through your passenger side window.. keep waiting.. they will soon get in, drive a secluded place, and well.. yeah :) it helps if you're in a nicer car too.

Mr. Chambers

zeus_17 said:
any other things that coul help me in the game in general???
ne help appreciated.

thanx,
peter

sure, there's plenty of guides and walkthroughs available on the net, just try a www.google.com search for some, although be warned, half the fun is figuring things out for yourself! at least for me :)

rb26dett

Disabled
Its not that hard to pick up hoes, all you do is park close to them (without hitting them) and honk your horn few times .. thats all.

Kid Payne

I think...I'll reinstall it too, but this time I'll play it. I even went out and bought a rumble pad just for this game. The graphics weren't to my liking, but since I have a new incentive to play this game, I think I was mistaken...the graphics are great :D

TheFrag

lol, and you prolly do the cheats in dateing sims :D

Anyway, if you get em in a convertible stallion, you get 120 or 125 9forgot) health.

Oni

Oni-ni-Kanab;, Ninja Hippo eater Moderator
TheFrag said:
lol, and you prolly do the cheats in dateing sims :D

Anyway, if you get em in a convertible stallion, you get 120 or 125 9forgot) health.

Waitaminute . . . You GAIN health from hookers? That doesn't make any sense at all!

TheFrag

no.......... u only go to 100 i thought...... Meh, I havent played in a couple months