• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gromacs in GUI?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
not as far as i know, the gui doesn't support any extra flags just the text version.

FOLD ON
NAS

Last edited:
OP
nikhsub1

nikhsub1

Unoriginal Macho Moderator
NASsoccer said:
not as far as i know, the gui doesn't support any extra flags just the text version.

FOLD ON
NSA
OK, then if you have EM!!! start the console, can you have EM!!! start the console from the shortcut with the advmethods flags? Does that work?

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
nikhsub1 said:

OK, then if you have EM!!! start the console, can you have EM!!! start the console from the shortcut with the advmethods flags? Does that work?

with the new em3 it has the options to start the client with any flag built in.

FOLD ON
NAS

OSUmaxx

nikhsub1 said:

Even "forceasm"?

Yeah

I have trouble on my Win 2k SP3 machine though. I'm running V2.0.1 and the box won't stay checked. I talked to Weatherman about it and he said that I've been the only reported problem though.

Gnerma

nikhsub1, first of all calm down.. :) Seems like your high on pAla7-2.

The GUI takes command line switches JUST LIKE the text-client. Make shortcut, add to target line etc. Try it, it works.

skou

I am using GUI and I had no problems with -adv... or -force

Do it like Gnerma said to.

steve

Shad

Gnerma said:
nikhsub1, first of all calm down.. :) Seems like your high on pAla7-2.

The GUI takes command line switches JUST LIKE the text-client. Make shortcut, add to target line etc. Try it, it works.

Yup Yup! Works just fine in the GUI.