• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gromacs really soon!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
well Vijay said there was only a little more 'tweaking' on the p904_nat_vill_capped before it is sent out. he didn't mention if it would be -advmethods specific though...

also it looks like there a doing a few tweaks to the whole Gro system before they get it out.

We're fixing some things in Gromacs before sending this WU out. Hopefully soon!

V

FOLD ON
NAS

OP
NASsoccer

NASsoccer

john240sx said:
sounds good for the P4 folders :)

btw, congrats on the white stars :D

thanks! yeah i can't wait, but part of me wishes/hopes they will not put it on adv methods so that people not everyone is just doing the same protein, but it is more of the luck of the AS:D

FOLD ON
NAS

FoldingAddict

Intel Fanboy
They will put it on the BETA team number before anything else. Then if/when it passes that with no problems, they will tell the AS to give it to everyone using the -advmethods flag. It's not currently on the BETA team, so it's probably going to be at least 2 more days.

~FA

OP
NASsoccer

NASsoccer

FoldingAddict said:
they will tell the AS to give it to everyone using the -advmethods flag.
~FA

i dearly hope that is the last thing that happens, the -advmethods flag that is, i would hate to see everyone flock to it again, and get the thought in my head that other work might not be getting done because everyone wants gromacs.

FOLD ON
NAS

muddocktor

Retired
NASsoccer said:

and get the thought in my head that other work might not be getting done because everyone wants gromacs.

FOLD ON
NAS

That's what we have the google masses for, to let them fold the regular proteins while we go for the goodies.:D ;) After all, us forum folks got to do something to hold the Borg off.:eek: ;)

hooziewhatsit

so are they handing out any gromacs protiens right now? Between me and a friend, we haven't gotten any the last couple weeks, even with the flag on.

It'll be nice once they do release the new one.

Fold on!

gtsimmo

the pala7-2 finished up couple week ago, that's why you havent seen any lately.

And i completely agree with mudd on this let the "googlers" take the tinkers, while we munch on the good stuff :D

Fold Faster! Recruit More!