• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Grrr! I think I lost a WU :0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

David

Forums Super Moderator
:mad:

See screenshot. The stupid rig rebooted for no reason and I think it screwed up my ProteinA. At 97% as well :eek:

:confused:

Grrr. Went to take a screenshot and it was OK. Just took twice as long over that frame. Crisis over - phew.

Cluster said:
Patience is a virtue.

I know, but I was getting frustrated. My rig has been playing up all day. :(

Sorry about your WU. We know frustration. Sit back and have a :beer:
My system wouldn't connect and it took me forever to come to the conclusion that the only thing to do was to install another OS. It's not the same system, but Bye Bye M$. Hello open source. Mandrake has found a home, at least for a while. But..... as anyone who doesn't know diddly squat about linux knows, even Mandrake could be a little more user friendly. So that's been the project today, yesterday, the day before. Time for a :beer:

Well it sent it in...but under dnelson1_ :mad:

I had a completed WU that couldn't be sent. Kept getting network send error. I still receiced new WU and was able to send the newly completed ones back.

OH WELL, that is life.:(

Back