• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr Newegg!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ayoung

Man, i only had good experances with newegg up until now!!

I ordered a Fortron 530W PSU. "It" came today... Wellll it isnt a firggin PSU, they sent a da** tank, now I dont know what to do? I really want to keep the tank, but its kinda heavy to move around and its so big... but ahh who knows?

How hard is a RMA to get on a tank from newegg?

ADam:p

that was a joke

dustybyrd

I ordered a Fortron 530W PSU. "It" came today... Wellll it isnt a firggin PSU, they sent a da** tank, now I dont know what to do? I really want to keep the tank, but its kinda heavy to move around and its so big... but ahh who knows?

that was a joke

hey i have that tank too...could you please weigh that thing before you install it...i'm curious how much it weighs and i have already installed mine...

i'm figuring at least 5 maybe 6+ pounds

Last edited:

TommyDee291

Tank? What do you mean by tank? Anyway... I've never really heard anything about newegg messing up orders, but I guess it happens. Newegg has an excellent RMA Policy. Although I have never done it before, I would guess that you would have to call them and explain the situation.

NiTrO bOiE

TommyDee291 said:
Tank? What do you mean by tank? Anyway... I've never really heard anything about newegg messing up orders, but I guess it happens. Newegg has an excellent RMA Policy. Although I have never done it before, I would guess that you would have to call them and explain the situation.

Yes, please explain by "tank". Company's make mistakes on orders sometimes, just send it back. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't take it back.

stan03

ayoung said:

that was a joke

back to the point, wait what point, nevemind, i still want to know what a tank is

snowwie

wait, I'm still confused

tank? like an army tank?
why would he joke like that?
he must have been drunk or something
because it's not in the least bit funny
just confusing

OP
ayoung

ayoung

No, just that ive never had a quality psu.... now that I got this one today it is heavy as hell. (Yes, like a army tank)

Some of you are a little bit more brighter than the other I see... or maybe you guys are drunk?

Adam :p

TommyDee291

I can't wait to order and get my Fortron 350 watt rated at 454 watts... From what I hear and see, its a beast. And plus i'll be able to overclock more! :D

dustybyrd

I can't wait to order and get my Fortron 350 watt rated at 454 watts... From what I hear and see, its a beast. And plus i'll be able to overclock more! :D

you're gonna love that inexpensive, great supply...

and nice case by the way...