• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GTA IV Realitrix

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sorry for taking so long to reply. You maybe thought I gave up on this, but no!

This afternoon I gave a check on gta IV, on my latest release, and noticed that the small taxi bug fix included wasnt working for 2 reasons

-No asi loader
-No scripthookdotnet.asi file

So....the taxi bug fix script wasnt loading, and you were probably seeing taxis all over the game....

Im fixing that with progress being made

I need to fix the bikes and give them proper handling
I need to fix the coronas bug on the blista and some other cars
Ill include realistic car crash damage
Change some car sounds maybe..

And Ill think of more changes to put in game

Ill probably keep on releasing this mod pack for a while

Yeah! Im still here :)

Ill keep you guys posted straight away

Im going to swap a few vehicles with more recent released ones...
Try to tweak the handling a bit more
PCJ and NRG handling are fixed, but nothing special
Accidentally managed to fix the problems with the story mode of the game, for example, when i was executing Vlad, when I shoot the game crashed on me...playing the story mode as i mod the game, and yet, no crashes

Taxi bug partially fixed, you can see now a increase in car variety

Updated enb

:D
EDIT: Ill be adding the ELS script and the EPM Script
I didnt add them earlier because i couldn't put them to work...Ill try harder this time

Last edited:
GUYS!

I have a question

Should I swap the airport cars with special vehicles and stuff?
Because Its becoming hard to find these cars as a mod...

PS: Im making a lot of progress with the epm mod!
For example, the airbrakes no the aventador are working now!
The pop lights in the mazda rx7 are working also, manually (but hey, if you were in a car you would need to activate them manually xDD)

I installed the mod on a clean install and it pretty much crashes as soon as it loads when I enable night shadows... If i do not enable them, it crashes after a few minutes of game play.

Should I swap the airport cars with special vehicles and stuff?
Because Its becoming hard to find these cars as a mod...

Are you asking if the vehicles located only inside the airport should be pimped?

Personally that wouldn't make a huge impact on my gameplay, I would focus your (appreciated) efforts elsewhere.

Is there any way to 'import' the Sprunk! Bati custom from EFLC with its handling characteristics into the GTA4 mod? I'd seriously paypal you like $5 or something, its my fav two wheel vehicle!

@mods: no other business will be conducted in this thread, PMs only.. If I'm lucky and GxStorm is awesome. ;)

I installed the mod on a clean install and it pretty much crashes as soon as it loads when I enable night shadows... If i do not enable them, it crashes after a few minutes of game play.

Are you asking if the vehicles located only inside the airport should be pimped?

Personally that wouldn't make a huge impact on my gameplay, I would focus your (appreciated) efforts elsewhere.

Is there any way to 'import' the Sprunk! Bati custom from EFLC with its handling characteristics into the GTA4 mod? I'd seriously paypal you like $5 or something, its my fav two wheel vehicle!

@mods: no other business will be conducted in this thread, PMs only.. If I'm lucky and GxStorm is awesome. ;)

Seth...I advise you to wait for the 2.6

Im including a known bugs file and some possible fixes
And heres one, the game crashes after a few minutes of gameplay if you have cars parked outside your safehouse

Ill explain:

Onde modded, the game will try to load the previous model of that car, making the game crash!

Nightelph...I can try and include the sprunk in gta 4....What do you prefer? Replace the NRG with the sprunk, or add it to the game, where you can spawn it using the addon car spawner in the simple native trainer?

I'd rather it replace the NRG900, since I can just spawn that from the phone. How difficult is it to get the bike with its looks and handling xferred over?

I'd rather it replace the NRG900, since I can just spawn that from the phone. How difficult is it to get the bike with its looks and handling xferred over?

I dont think its that hard, Im just packing the mod up, just to give it a test..

I saw not long ago a mod that unlocked the DLC bikes....just have to look around a bit

This is what Im going to do

Im going to make 2 versions of the 2.6
A Light version - around 1.5Gb
And the full version - Around 6Gb

Both versions will look awesome

But the full version will include, re-textured peds, viva new york mod and ultimate textures..

Sounds really nice, do you have an approximate ETA on 2.6? Also, I never had a car parked at my safe house when the game was crashing.. Could of been a million other things I reckon tho.

Sounds really nice, do you have an approximate ETA on 2.6? Also, I never had a car parked at my safe house when the game was crashing.. Could of been a million other things I reckon tho.

ETA....maybe 2-3 days maybe

Remember that GTA IV is poorly made on pc

In the 2.6...IF you have any problems, ill include a optimization guide, and a known bugs and possible fixes readme :)

ETA....maybe 2-3 days maybe

Remember that GTA IV is poorly made on pc

In the 2.6...IF you have any problems, ill include a optimization guide, and a known bugs and possible fixes readme :)

Ok, that sound great. Ill just wait till then.

Does this work for Steam version? Has anyone tried?

It wont work, unless I release a version for the 1.0.7.0 patch

The steam version of the game is automatically updated to patch 7...and this mod is designed for patch 4

I cant update my GTA because I messed up the registry, and so, I have to reinstall windows 7 If i want to solve that issue...

NEWS

2.6beta will be released in a few hours

This is just the beta, Ill release a fully working 2.6

From the 2.6 on, Its just small corrections

Back