• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

gts 250 need help with dvi out to plasma

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

unreal

Registered
I own a samsung hpt4254 which only has hmdi and vga connectors, it has rca and other but the one i am using is the "PC" connector which is only vga, the gts250 has 2 dvi outs, i have a dvi to vga connector and seem to be having issues getting the right resolution to be used on the samsung. 1280 x 720 i can sometimes get to work at 50 or 60 hz but im not sure if either one is really working. It flickers and the image is shifted with a 2-3 inch black bar on the left, at lower res it will fill the entire screen. The native res is said to be 1024x768, weird for a plasma but eh,

I need help getting the res to be 16:9 or close to it for video fullscreen or website fullscreen. any ideas?:comp:

OP
unreal

unreal

Registered
ugh, i already have a dvi to dvi-ma or something for my digital projector i used to use for it, could i just get an adapter for that cable?