• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GTX 1070 -Stepped up and took the plunge

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I was pointed here from another thread trying to get my 1080 to perform better in f@h. Before adding these to my slot config for the GPU, I was getting around 100k ppd, now after just adding it, I'm at around 50k ppd. Do I need to wait a few hours for production to ramp up? Or am I missing something
View attachment 181674?

I see a core 18 WU, wait till you get a core 21, what your getting with a core 18 WU is normal. Also, if you did not pause the client before adding the flags or settings, you may want to pause or exit and restart the client.

Ok, thanks for the info. Just curious though, why are all the numbers I see flying around showing much higher ppd? Is there a way to change the type of WU you get to maximize ppd, or am I just seeing selective screenshots/data?

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Ok, thanks for the info. Just curious though, why are all the numbers I see flying around showing much higher ppd? Is there a way to change the type of WU you get to maximize ppd, or am I just seeing selective screenshots/data?

- - - Updated - - -

Other than the client type and max packet size, not a lot you can do to change what you get, what you see posted from other members is them showing off :) :chair:

So I changed the settings, and now have a 21 core project, but still around 110k ppd? Capture.PNG

Any ideas?

Do you have a F@H pass key ?

Also - let the CPU work unit complete (right click on the CPU slot and say "finish). Let the machine fold only on the GPU slot and see if that helps.

Do you have a F@H pass key ?

Also - let the CPU work unit complete (right click on the CPU slot and say "finish). Let the machine fold only on the GPU slot and see if that helps.

Yes, I just started using the passkey last night. I'll try GPU alone and report back.

Cool with pass key!

You need to complete 10 error-free work units to start getting the bonus.

Back