• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GTX 750Ti - Static noise issue in the background of my monitor. Need Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shroomblaze

Hello, I'm having problems with static noise on my monitor. Everything was working fine, my HD failed on my so I decided to get a new cpu, motherboard and some ram for my computer. I'm currently using a GTX 750 Ti. My cpu is an AMD FX 6300 with Asus Motherboard m5a97 R 2.0 and 16gigs of ram. I had no issues prior to this but now I'm getting this static all the time and I'm pretty sure it's not the monitor because I don't have this issue in bios. It's not speakers, I've also tried changing my plug to another outlet for the monitor. I updated my bios to current version. I also moved my Graphics card to another PCI Express slot that is apparently faster on my MOBO. I have the latest drivers as well and even tried to see if I could change the hertz past 60 which I can't. I've played around with the noise reduction settings in the nvidia control panel without any change at all.

Here's animated gif of what I'm talking about. It's really annoying because this noise is even showing up in my screenshots. Could someone please help me fix this problem? Thanks

:confused::bang head

Have you tried a clean install of the driver, using DDU?

Have you tried a clean install of the driver, using DDU?

I just tried doing a fresh install of the drivers today using DDU... I still get lots of static, It was even showing up without the newly installed Geforce drivers. You have any other suggestions?

Back