• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

H20 Success!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KingB

Well its done. I've finally put together the system. Gemini, Eheim 1048 and a heater core with a home made shroud. Right now I'm running 32c while writing this at stock speeds. I'm off to go run prime95 for awhile to test full load temps. Since I've also painted the case and added a window, I'll post pics on Monday (forgot the digital camera at work). I am hoping to get better temps when all the air finally bleeds out (pain in the A**) and the AS3 sets in a little bit.

Thanks for all who posted advice.

(Now I need to convince the wife to turn down the heat in here)

Hotsauce

(Now I need to convince the wife to turn down the heat in here)

Hehehe!! A truely dedicated overclocker in the early stages of hardcore addiction!:D

I just wait till she goes to sleep, turn it down, then blame it on the kids in the morning.:eek:

Nice temps! I just managed to get mine down from 53c idle, to 37 idle 43c load using air only. Gonna try to bring it down a little further before I start o'cing.

Warlord2

good job

now just add a w/b to your geforce and chipset and you will have a really kick a$$ system

those temps sound really good, what is your room temp?

OP
KingB

KingB

Hey Warlord,

I try to keep it a little cool in here. Its at about 17 to 18c in my computer room. Under load the CPU is only getting to about 34-35c. I think its time to overclock again. I hope I'll be able to push it pretty good. I think I may have to resolve some chipset cooling though. In all, I'm pretty pleased with the results so far. A little planning and patience goes a long way.