• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HA! AFTER BURNING DURON700, TBIRD750 @ 1000 MHz!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vovan

It is VERY GOOD to burn AMD processor down in secs. using B2 pencil . Ain't somebody said B2 pencils are GOOD pencils?! A f*ck!
After connecting L1 bridges from my Duron 700 - ... I successfully burned it at core (as specs. have said). And NO GUARANTEE APPLIES for Thermal overheating!!!!!!!!!!! Super!!! Ain't some guys at Tom's Hardware said that there may be just a few shocks or , most probably, it won't boot until everything is set to normal?!!
NO! GUYS! IT WILL BE HEAVILY DAMAGED!!!
SO LOOK WELL AND IF U R NOT SURE - ERASE AND REMARK !!!!

As I discovered, the best pencil is NOT B2, but a HARD one!!! From the first try, I overclocked a new copper TBird 750 to ... 1000MHz.
Isn't it good? After one guy have said that KT7 is best , but after tons of searching and trying! And I fully agree with him!!

P.S.
Rest In Peace my poor Duron!!!

JetJam

Registered
Sorry to hear about your Duron, never heard to much lead would hurt (just not post).

I first used a pencil, then read about all the different lead having resistance and how it may wear off.
so I just soldered mine, worked just fine.
[email protected] 10x

TeaM

I tried to O/C my 800Mhz Duron to 1000Mhz by changing the multiplier to 10x. But it didn't do anything. After retrying few times I understood that 800Mhz I just fine for me with my Msi K7T Pro MoBo. BUT I do not recommend Msi MoBos for anyone else. It's like pain in my ars*...

Ps.

Sorry about your Duron.

Golab

Sorry 'bout your Duron, I know what it feels like... I hope there will be a good life 4 my P3 after...

L

LiquidFusion

damn GOLAB sorry bout your p3 even though im not fond of intel that still sux-say wouldnt this be a good time to jump on the AMD bandwagon(im selling my amd mobo 200mhz fsb, with an .25 micron athlon 600) case off of the processor and a fan connected to the heatsink(80mm) r u interested???

[email protected]