• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HAF 932 back panel depth?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kellygtp

anyone know the depth from the back of the mobo tray to the inside of the back pannel?

im thinking about using one of these on my HAF when i get it here in a few days.

Image4.jpg

im just unsure if its going to be deep enough...any thoughts?

As far as I'm aware, zip ties are the lowest profile cable managment solution available. :p

Why would you ever need anything else?

all over its a lian li part.

it just looks clean and its simple. I use zipties but this will help in the start of the cable routing and then ill ziptie the rest.

Just wanted to make sure the depth was deep enough for it to fit.

this is NON-SCIENTIFIC...but just by looking at it, i think it would have fit in my 932. let me know cause it looks nice!

1.4cm to the edge of the case and about 0.4cm to the deepest bit of the back panel. Only about 0.05cm to the shallowest part.

So between 1.45-1.80cm of room.

This is just according to me and my tape measure just now so you might want to take 1.2cm as the maximum value. Still should be plenty of room though.

oh but 1 problem... how do they attach onto the back of the panel? Looks like it goes though holes that the HAF 932 doesn't have... drill?

Back