• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hahahah thermaltake watercooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JML

I see this as a good and bad thing. Watercooling is getting more commercial, which will hopefully end up in more watercooling products (new blocks, rads, etc). Sure, a lot of it will be crap, but there should be some cool stuff too.

juliendogg

i can't help but laugh madly at their "intelligent tubing". hahahahahaha, now duh, why didn't i think of that? maybe cuz i like my flow rates??? too funny.

Penguin4x4

Are you my Daddy?
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.

chart.gif

Yeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, um...........

Big_Baller

Now I am not a pro but isnt that water block really restrictive to the flow of water? Does this system not remind you of Radio Shack RC cars? flashy, cheap, and only for suckers.

SemiCycle

Hum. Another company bring water to the masses. I guess it is good to see that, but I too wonder how well it will perform. I hope they get review samples sent out to reviewers soon.

I don't hold too much luck for it though.

[EG]~NaTz~

haha
that is hilarious i hope one catches on fire and burns the comp to nothing. but i think its the fact that they didnt even try i bet u there is some techer cooler that works there just laughing or he is yelling at the engineers.

15 above temps arent teh best guys .....-says the techer
omg thats awesome its better than the hsf's we make-engineer
thats cause they blow nuts too-techer
i get temps of maybe 26c with an ambient of 20c-techer
thats impossible-engineer.

haha its always the guys that think they know what they are doing but are just dip****s that are the hardest to convince them of whats wrong

JFettig

Hey! I showered! Senior
how many of you are running aircooled 1600+es at 1.8ghz or aprox? are you 20c above ambient temp? if its less(most likely) you have wopped this system...

MajinSSJVegetto

The springs put force onto the tubing making it straight and less likely to kink. Although, it also harms waterflow inside the tubing and reduces flow rate.

mfpmax

Big_Baller868 said:
Now I am not a pro but isnt that water block really restrictive to the flow of water? Does this system not remind you of Radio Shack RC cars? flashy, cheap, and only for suckers.

You're buying the wrong RC cars from Radio Shack :D

Nikko makes their cars...they rock. Or used to back when I had them.

"Back Up Receiver"

WHAT? I think they can't spell reseivoir just like I can't spell it.