• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Halo 2 E3 Preview Vid!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HBV-502-H

Registered
W3rd. I just saw the HALO 2 E3 2003 video. GOD DAMN IT IS F**KIN AWESOME! IT IS IN GAME! YOU MUST SEE! GO TO FILEPLANET OR SEARCH FOR IT ON KaZaA IF YOU ARE ****ED AT THE PPL WHO DELAYED IT LIKE ME! :D

*Note: :mad: Those who delayed it........... they make Hulk mad... Hulk must smash! :mad:

KfistoRok

Whoah man.. Calm down. Don't have a heart attack before the game is released. ;)

What is the name of the file? How big is it?

TheFrag

ya, well, it will look like tha ton something u can buy for like 200 dollars, as opposed to 2 thousand dollars ;)

Vedder323

2 Thousand Dollars??? Ummm... maybe for a UBER P4 setup... I have well under $1000 in my system right now. Besides, its saddens me that you have the mentality that you need to settle for a game just because you cant afford to build a comp...

Banyan

that looks killer... there is still hope for games yet maybe. let's hope that they make a good multiplayer and maybe co-op.

cack01

Vedder323 said:
lol... that game looks like it was made out of crayons compared to HL2

But compared to any other console game out there, HALO2 looks like HL2. Plus we all know graphics do not make the game. Except for Splinter cell.

Flashfx2

Is this the one with the chief in the middle of those laser sword guys at the end or is there a second one out?

illwillchill

I've never played Halo, but from what I gather it has nothing new or innovative (yeah you can say that for a lot of other FPS) expect for the fact its a PC game that is ported for a console. Don't want to step on any toes but I really cant see what the big deal is about Halo.

OP
H

HBV-502-H

Registered
Okay, I would like to point out, that was the Chief in the midst of all those freaks with the plasma swords. Second, in HALO2 I have heard that there will be some more people from the SPARTAN II/III series. Their MJOlNIR armor may have been upgraded as well... As you can see, I have nothing better to do then study up on my HALO! ;) lol.

ThePerfectCore

Red Raccoon Dojo
I was disappointed that someone got it on a camcorder, as opposed to a direct video feed. I also want to know how much of that stuff was scripted, or if it was real-time.

Looks good though. I'm glad I can finally have marines drive me around.

OC Noob

illwillchill said:
I've never played Halo, but from what I gather it has nothing new or innovative (yeah you can say that for a lot of other FPS) expect for the fact its a PC game that is ported for a console. Don't want to step on any toes but I really cant see what the big deal is about Halo.

Yeah, its not really innovative. The way you drive vehicles is cool, but I'm not sure if that was taken from another game or not. The way the built the game makes aiming very easy. The best I've seen on a console. Its no mouse, but very good for a console.

The thing about Halo is it is just fun as crap. Sometimes you are scared like watching a horror movie, other times your saying "WOW" that was so cool, other times you have a grin from ear to ear, like when you frag 6 lolliepop kids (midget aliens) with a frag grenade and the 10 or 20 times you are like "man! finally got this thing beat!" and the story take another twist.

Sure no game is going to please everyone, but to a lot of people it is just fun as heck. I've enjoyed it a lot more then Vice City and look at the big stink over that. Just personal preference.

Banyan

WTF was i thinking.... i was thinking this was Halo for the PC. it's on the xbox so i couldn't care less about it.