• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Halo for PC FAQ

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gnerma

from the FAQ
Q What about co-op play? Can two people play cooperatively through the single player campaign via the Internet?

A Right now, the primary focus is to make the multiplayer experience the best it can possibly be. A co-op feature has not been announced yet but stay tuned to Bungie.net for the latest developments as the game nears final release.
I will be very disappointed if they don't port the co-op mode to PC. They can make it LAN only if they have issues with sync, I don't care I just want to play this dang game co-op.

illwillchill

from the FAQ

Q What about co-op play? Can two people play cooperatively through the single player campaign via the Internet?

A Right now, the primary focus is to make the multiplayer experience the best it can possibly be. A co-op feature has not been announced yet but stay tuned to Bungie.net for the latest developments as the game nears final release.

i think that without a co-op feature, halo will be just like the other games that focus on a mindless kill fest (UTk3, Quake) not that its a bad thing, but it will be nothing new. i hope they put in a coop feature