• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Happily Surprised with BF1 with a 950gtx

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

||Console||

Right now I am between decent cards a friend gave me a 950 to use . So far Im very happy with the 60+ fps I get in BF1 my 4670 is @ 4.4 and I only have 4 gigz of ram in . I let Nvidia experience set my in game settings .

Mjolnir

What settings does it default to? Are you at 1080p? Just curious how easy it is to run. Though your sig has a GTX 670? I understood a 670 is faster than a 950? (Just behind a 960?)

OP
||Console||

||Console||

Yea I'm at 1080p , I will take a SS of the settings page when I get home . It's low to mid settings but still looks amazing. I sold the 670 months ago so I can't do a comparison but I do have a 760 I could try .

OP
||Console||

||Console||

I got some new ram and it helped my frames even more. I only messed with it for a few min sofar but playing with almost everything on high except for no aa or hbao most maps are 55-60+ avg

Here is a short clip when I was testing some settings out

Last edited: