• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Happy Birthday to...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well..not really. :D

There are incarnations of the forums that were lost in the transition between forums software. ;)

I still feel a slight attachment to the forums before we moved into these.... Not the ancient forums like some of the moldy mods still remember, but the one we had about a year and a little more ago.

[goes to a happy place and remembers] :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FORUMS!!!

JigPu

Talk about a thread resurrection...who wants to give that one a bump? "Dude, just get a SLK800, it wastes the PAL6035." :p

Wow...I remember how I found the forums. I was all into overclocking, but I didnt really have a site to talk to people who knew what it was...then I decided..well...Overclock? maybe I should try www.overclockers.com I got really interested in the front page and all of the news and reviews they had. One day I was reading something and it was talking about "The Forum"...I was wondering what that was, and now im here. I figured it would be like every other site, I come here...stay for a bit...get bored...then leave. Well, I actually proved myself wrong!

KLowD9x

I found out about overclockers.com from the most unlikely source - PC World! That's right. They talked about it a year or two ago and said it had a lot of info on overclocking. So I came here and and browsed around and became addicted just like everyone else :D . I only recently registered and started posting.

progamer said:
I found out about overclockers.com from the most unlikely source - PC World! That's right. They talked about it a year or two ago and said it had a lot of info on overclocking. So I came here and and browsed around and became addicted just like everyone else :D . I only recently registered and started posting.

Welcome to the forums, I hope you like and enjoy it here. :D

Back