• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Happy Fourth of July T32!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Be safe while celebrating the birth of your nation by blowing up a piece of it. I'm not kidding either. You know how many people lose and eye with roman candles? I know at least one and it ain't me.
Don't drink and drive. In fact, if you're drinking, let some one else light the fireworks and/or do the driving. Don't injur or kill yourself or others. Somber I know but it must be said and it must be followed to ensure happy days ahead.

Fold On!

EarthDog

Gulper Nozzle Co-Owner
Well. I still have all my phlanges. None burned either. I'm short several cases of beer and a bottle of Bulleit bourbon. The neighbor we shared a party with, similar results. Full of new memories (certainly some forgotten) though! Worth it.

Murica. :bday: :rock:

ihrsetrdr

Señor Senior Member
The 4th celebrations haven't started here yet(it's still just the 3rd). We're not going anywhere, as 'anywhere' is like 45 miles away, and with gas at $6.40/gal that translates into...stayin' at home!

Not lighting any fireworks, I think they're banned in most places in the county, as all the foliage(weeds) are as dry and flammable as a popcorn fart.

BBQ? Naw, too bloody hot(and windy).

Drinking? Cocktail hour is still at 5pm, so yes! Happy Forth oops I'm mean Fourth! :soda: :beer: