• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Happy Thanksgiving! USA.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
In the US, we celebrate Thanksgiving today.

Maybe you have had some rough times this year but for today, and perhaps today only, we forget those and concentrate on the good things that we have. Maybe your found a forgotten $5 in an old coat pocket. Maybe you got in touch with a long lost friend during the year. Maybe ... well, there are always good things that have happened to us, for us, by us, around us that we can think upon and be thankful. Tomorrow we'll worry about bills, or the divorce or the pandemic or.... We always seem to have something to worry about. Today, eat some delicious food, watch a good show or movie, curl up in a warm blanket, read a book, phone a friend what ever. Today we look for the good in our lives.

If all that fails, then check your folding rigs and make sure they're folding 'cause that's always a good thing.

Be safe, be well, have fun and fold on.

No update tomorrow. I have two days to be thankful so.... yeah. ;)

P.S. If you're at rock bottom remember: If you fold, then you're my friend. Even if you don't fold. I'll give you a look but we can still be friends.

Well... I used to fold. A little... :shrug:

I'm thankful for everyone that made this site-forum so great, especially back in the earlier days!

Also, found a Laing D4 going thru my old stuff @ my mothers house yesterday, so... Custom loop! Thankful for sure, to have a wealth of old hardware :D

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Cheers to all of team 32. I am thankful to...no longer have ANYONE on my threat list as of this morning!

Come on, folks, someone has to try and catch me ;)

I am nowhere near as dedicated as Don, but I'll do a mini-update for this week.

I went looking at the aggregate page on EoC, and we should totally be thankful for all of the science that happened this year because folks stepped up. Competition is good, science getting done is better.
Let's just do a little plot in excel and....oh my god!
PLPb3cs.png
Well done, everyone! :shock:

Current team standing: standing. Work to be done to hold off potential overtakers, but we've always been the team that marathons, not sprints. :)
Ml43Krp.png

Congrats are in order for:
hshtick for hitting ONE BILLION WOOT!

Travis4Sutton for hitting 900mil!

OrbitalCat for 500mil!
and for falling off my threat list ;)

AndrewThomasThomas and petteyg359 for 100mil!

Top 20 as of this morning 11/27:
QS5wu4T.png
All above 2mil avg, excellent!

If I missed your milestone, please do toot your own horn, here, and flame me. :mad:

Fold on!

Last edited:
Back