• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

has anyone ever done water cool on this tower?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

watcher6342

DIYPC SKYLINE-07-G BLACK/GREEN GAMING USB 3.0 COMPUTER CASE.
a co worker of mine swears by it and all i have ever had is fan cooled. i have had this tower for about 6 months and in oct. finally put build together and then had to wait awhile on psu to finish it. can you put a water cool system in this thing? it seems awfully crowded and i have a butt load of cats. i need to have something that would fit internally.

Doubtful that you could watercool this without hacking up the case.
No chance for a front rad and very slim rad (or no rad) support up top.

Doubtful that you could watercool this without hacking up the case.
No chance for a front rad and very slim rad (or no rad) support up top.
thanks. thats what i thought. i think i remember buying this case with the thought of never doing a water cooled system. but i get those moments where i want to try new stuff and so i guess i will save up for a new tower and a good water cool system.Corsair 600C Black ATX Full Tower Computer Case. is that a good one for water cooling? i have no idea.

How about this, what are all your components?
Are you trying to wc just your CPU or both your CPU and GPU?

sorry , i thhought i was in right section. my bad.

- - - Updated - - -

How about this, what are all your components?
Are you trying to wc just your CPU or both your CPU and GPU?
just the cpu. i dont game but if i did find the right tower, i might get water cool if the gpu will take it.

- - - Updated - - -

components are my signature.

Back