• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Has anyone hit 200FSB with the KT400??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

=[8c0re8]=

if so wat are the bios settings that u r using?
the most i got to was 195X9.5 with a 2200+ whith mushkins 3000
@CAS2.5
After that i get reg errors in xp an have to reformat.
also does the /6 divider work in this MB?

just got someCORSAIRS XMS
PC3200 512 DDR today.im hoping i can get 200fsb with this ram.

*shaka*

D

Dragon_Engineer2

Yeah I'm not at all happy about it not working.I really want epoxes new nforce2 board.

v8vega350

i hit 200 mhz with a duron 1.2 unlocked at 201 it messed my hard drive up and had to reinstall windows the 6 divider needs to be there for that duron to go anymore i think.
i have a screen shot of it also if you want to see

v8vega350

i forgot to tell you the settings i just cleared everything and left it alone ram i think i set the voltage to 2.6 or 2.7 and set it to the slowest settings in there i did it with crucial 2700 ram

DipStickTony

I too can only hit 195fsb max with my kt400....not sure If my pci cards can handle it. I wish the /6 did work, ill bet I could hit 200fsb then :(. Only reason Im not running at a higher fsb is I dont feel like retesting for stability and everything right now, to addicted to BF1942 :).

OP
=[8c0re8]=

=[8c0re8]=

v8vega350 said:
the only card i had in it was a ati all-in-wonder 128pci i was using the onboard auido and lan

yea im using that to...i wonder if it could be the USB 2.0?

Right now im tesing two types of ram on my system
XMS Corsairs PC3200 an Mushkins PC3200,both are 512 chips

i used Mushkin 3000 b4 i got these two other chips.
maybe one of them will hit 200fsb...

v8vega350

i did it with just pc 2700 cruical i cleared bios and just tweaked my cpus settings and ram i just set at 1.6 volts i do have the thermaltake heatspreader with the fan attached to it though. but it was a little hard every time i would change the fsb i had to shut the power supply off for about 10 sec and start from there and after the 2nd try it would post i also have a screen shot of it if no one beleaves me :) i wish i could be more help but anything more would currupt my hard drive my cooling was just water for my cpu i attached a half of an old pentium 66 mhz cooler to the core of the video card and the other half to the ram and the chip set was just the stock hsf mabye you can find somthing in there that will help a little