• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Has anyone used the P5 yet???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

baqai

sounds intresting but such gadgets are mostly more hype than being practical, i mean you know how much hype those "3D glasses" got, i think even if we get this product there won't be much use in the present games but yeah sounds and looks funky :D

whooping_a_panda

Mr Slave Senior
hmm seems like nintendo did this way back in the late 80s early 90s... if anyone remember the glove (or used it gah controlling anyting was a pain in the arse iwth it) the word flop or POS would prolly come to mind with it

OP
cack01

cack01

LOL, I had the glove. It was probably the worst controller I ever used. It sounds like this company has worked out the bugs, and the previews/ E3 reviews seem to be mostly positive. The only thing I don't like, is that it has a 60Hz refresh rate. But I'm sure that shouldn't be too hard to improve on future verisons.