• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Have any of you got a 184?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
AmigoThree said:
Today I got a protein called 184. I have never gotten this before, do any of you know what it is or how many points it is worth?

haven't gotten one yet but they have a deadline of 12 days and are worth 9 points! What core is it using?

FOLD ON
NAS

OP
AmigoThree

AmigoThree

Well sorry, I dont really know what you mean but why core they are using because I am still pretty new to this. Right now it is folding on a 1ghz athlon 256MB PC-100 Ram and I am getting about 13 min frames.

Fever

Brinf up your task manager (Ctrl+alt+del) and look for either Fahcore_65.exe, or Fahcore_78.exe. :)

Oh, I haven't gotten one yet. I got my first 10 pointer last night, though. :D

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
AmigoThree said:
Well sorry, I dont really know what you mean but why core they are using because I am still pretty new to this. Right now it is folding on a 1ghz athlon 256MB PC-100 Ram and I am getting about 13 min frames.

no worries:) like fever said you can check the task manager or if you can look in the log and it will tell you which core is required for that WU!

FOLD ON
NAS

CharlesHF

It's a Tinker. It's taking the A650 about 20mins/frame. :)

Stanford just released a whole huge batch of new proteins. A bunch of P2xx's. Each worth 7.6 points. 20 frames, according to EMIII. Took my [email protected] 34mins for one frame. I deleted the work folder (lost a queued pAla7-2 :mad: in the process) and got a new pAla7-2.
The p210 that I got would have taken me almost twice as long, for less points.