• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Have I installed the SSD incorrectly?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EarthDog

Gulper Nozzle Co-Owner
And just a post ago with the utmost confidence, it was the OS..and MS sucks and..... :p

Glad you got it figured out. Everyone has bad drives though. One bad drive or the fact your local store returned it doesnt make an entire drive bad either.

Last edited:
OP
C

Crow846

And just a post ago with the utmost confidence, it was the OS..and MS sucks and..... :p

Glad you got it...figured out. Everyone has bad drives though. One bad drive or the fact your local store returned it doesnt make an entire drive bad either.

What else could I think of if the SSD was new?
Its not like SSD become faulty that often.
But ai glad it is working, next time I will exchange it to a better Samsung Ssd.

EarthDog

Gulper Nozzle Co-Owner
Many other things. My point is to have an open mind and complete troubleshooting before placing blame. :)

You are again prematurely swearing off brands when one went bad. There is always bad apples and here we have no idea if a whole series of drives went bad...just yours. :)

Just saying keep it in perspective... :)