• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

have u ever wanted to go and see inside of ati?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

funnyperson1

interesting:

After Chris made me hungry by showing me food….we proceeded deeper within the building. Our first stop was their automated Catalyst Software Suite test facilities. Let me tell you, I don’ think I have ever seen so many PC’s in one room!!! There were approximately 600 computers running beta Catalyst drivers on a continual basis 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. After a set criterion, each system would generate a failure rate based on what it was testing. It is from there that ATI then refines the flaws and re-runs the test until the failure rate is eliminated or brought down to meet their high quality driver standards. On the opposite side of the same floor, I was brought into the area were the manual software testing was located. It is here were the actual testers go further deeper into the testing phase by testing particulars.

Mr.Guvernment

that is sweet - i used to live in unionville, and passed their HQ all the time - alwasy wanted to go in, but never did :(\

nice to see the inside, give me more faith about the quality of products, that they are willing to allow someone in, and u get to see it is a very clean are and great looking offices.

Last edited:

bdw8

How many workplaces you know of have a gameroom where you can play games on their new 9800pro while you are supposed to be "working" ...Must be awesome.

TonyMc

bdw8 said:
How many workplaces you know of have a gameroom where you can play games on their new 9800pro while you are supposed to be "working" ...Must be awesome.

The cool thing is thats probably somebodys job there, to play games.

OP
1-Man-Army

1-Man-Army

ummm im thinking of asking a mod to sticky this u no why cause we all like to no the inside and out side of companys, i like that game room too i wana work there too going to the cafe every day play games i bet they have all the games too eh?