• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HD 5700 series + Dirt 2 bundle?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ChaosInMind

Does this offer still exist or was in limited quantities? If the offer still exists do you know where I can get the bundle?

I can't guarantee it, but I purchased my card last week and it came with Dirt2. I know a lot of cards aren't, but this one did. I wasnt expecting it to have it bundled but when it showed up the box had a image on it for free dirt2.

http://www.buy.com/prod/sapphire-ra...2-0-directx-11-video/q/loc/101/212502328.html

I upgraded the shipping from the 5-7 to 2nd day fedex for just $5.00

killem2

Mine said it was then it didn't so I had to do some guerilla tactics to get my copy but I got a physical disk. but just ask on each one. what I would do is search for ati 5xxx series first then search with in this results Dirt 2

ChaosInMind

Mine said it was then it didn't so I had to do some guerilla tactics to get my copy but I got a physical disk. but just ask on each one. what I would do is search for ati 5xxx series first then search with in this results Dirt 2

I'd lay the smack down if an online purchase said it came with the game and it didn't. I'd have 6 free physical copies before I was done.... And my face would be on the next box, holding one of those swords.

Attachments

• sapphire_radeon_hd-5850_retail_package.jpg
    sapphire_radeon_hd-5850_retail_package.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 172

killem2

hehe kinda what I did. I sicked the BBB after XFX and Newegg. newegg jumped first.

ChaosInMind