• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HDD to SSD tray conversion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Seabee

Hello fellow OCers,

I have an older AMD edition HAF 932, link here, which didn't come with any SSD mounts for HDD racks. My SSD currently is just 'free' floating within the HDD rack, which while I am sure won't cause any harm it just looks out of place being that everything inside the case is squared away.

I am curious if any other HAF 932 users have come across a viable solution to add SSD to the HDD rack using a conversion tray? I have scoured a few sites and nothing sticks out to me as being what I need. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

-Seabee

Mjolnir

If you don't mind butchering them, you could maybe line up and drill some holes into one of the trays that lines up with the SSD mounts? Otherwise shouldn't a standard 2.5 > 3.5 tray work with the hole alignments?

Alternatively, Velcro? or 3m tape.

Or... Leave it hanging hahaha.

OP
Seabee

Seabee

I was looking for something compatible with the quick release feature of the current tray and had a 'clean' finish to it.

-Seabee