• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Heatsink question need help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

toxik co2

Well it's time I got rid of my water cooling :( I'm going back to air beacuse of college here soon and i need money and a smiplier computer tehehe. I run a 2100+ at 11.5x210 at 1.95v currently. I was wonder is the SLK-800/700 hopefully going to give me a below 40C load temp w/ a TT Smart Fan on top of this. All suggestions for heatsink/fan comobos.

I'm trying to keep it quiet as possible so no Tornados :p

Thanks guys!

You're probably not going to see that. I'm having a hard time keeping this computer under 50C under load with 1.85V, especially with ambient temps rising...(it stays around 50C otherwise). It's a 2100+@13x170, 1.85V, SLK-800 w/92mm Tornado.

get an slk900, they keep te temps down, i have an jiuhb running at 11.5*200 with temps neva going higher then 37, on idle and heavy load, i have a 92mm ystec running at 3100 rpm...

Back