• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

heatsink

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nokiaXP

i am using coolermaster heat pipe HHC-001.i want to know that how we going to know our heatsink work or not?

takiwa

You should install some type of temp monitoring software or hardware that will let you know what your temps are with that 'sink. Then you can determine whether it's working right...MBM 5 is what most of us use (mbm.livewiredev.com/)

OP
N

nokiaXP

takiwa said:
You should install some type of temp monitoring software or hardware that will let you know what your temps are with that 'sink. Then you can determine whether it's working right...MBM 5 is what most of us use (mbm.livewiredev.com/)
i also using mbm5 but cannot get the temp that u mention.i only can get cpu and mobo temp.how to get

Mike K

nokiaXP said:

i also using mbm5 but cannot get the temp that u mention.i only can get cpu and mobo temp.how to get

How to get what? You just cut your last sentence off. :rolleyes: What temp are you looking for?

juliendogg

cpu temp is what's going to tell you if your h/s is working properly, if you see cpu temps are higher than they should be then you know there's a problem, i don't know what kind of temps you should expect from that heatpipe, but you can post back when you have some #'s and someone will be able to tell you if they are close to what you should have.