• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

heatsinkfactory.com rules!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nobitacu

Registered
Man, these guys are the best of the best!

I've ordered many times from them before, and yup, time after time, they always does everything the best they can. Service was the best I've ever seen! no one can beat them. I've always got a reply from them within an hour of time. Making everyone happy is always their number one goal, and I must say, they have done a great job with it.

I ordered a bunch of things from them. Most of my stuff are with my watercool system. But some of the items could be used right now in my computer. So, instead of waiting for the watercool system to come out then ship it all at once. They told me that they will ship everything that they have in stock so that I can have those first. I didn't even ask too! wow, great service. I'm a very very happy man :p And they also told me it would all be no extra charge! even though I had it in different orders, they will ship it all out like a single order, so single shipping cost! no extra shipping cost because of differen orders! Best of all, they will ship it first thing in the morning! Wow! I'm so happy! ^_^
A++++++(goes on forever)

Check these guys out, you will be glad! ^_^

Ming

Last edited:
Back