• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Heheee....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
heheeeee.......I'm baaaacccckkkk...... :D

how's everyone doing over here lately??

anything/news I've missed...??

I've turned my attention into my other hobby and RL lately.....

however, even tho I haven't have time to check out the board for awhile...... but at least I have never give up crunching as you might noticed. but didn't get to to level of crunching power as before since I've crossed the 6 digits mark last year. I was just lay back and relax on crunching till berkely shut down seti1.

I just found out seti/bonic went public a couple days ago at seti@home's site (more of luck as I was bored and browsing around :p ). and of course first thing I did is to come over here to see how's seti/bonic working. I had just turned 2 of my rigs to bonic for now, will have to wait and see a little longer before I fully turn my farm over from the seti classic.

needless to say, it feels good to come back "HOME"!!! :thup: (great! a little more new icons! still getting used to the new look.....)

CRUNCH ON!!! :beer:

Welcome Back! Looks like some folks are having probs getting boinc wu's. My comps are still at phase I. I'll move over after hitting 7500 wu (maybe).

Yes, it's very nice to see you around again LS :cool:

I'm sure you've read several BOINC threads, and know the rocky start it's having. Hopefully (if Berkeley is sane, that is :D) things clear up before they close down SETI 1 permanently. It should be an interesting system once all the kinks get worked out.

JigPu

Oh...
My...
God...

Where have you been? Good to see you posting again. Welcome back!

Now, are you going to update the benchmark page? :D

yeah, I have many question about BONIC/SETI and still trying to figure it out plus seeing if I'll put my full effort on it or switch to other project (still not quite comfortable w/ their new credit system!).

katelin said:
Oh...
My...
God...

Where have you been? Good to see you posting again. Welcome back!

Now, are you going to update the benchmark page? :D
I can't 100% promise right now as there's several things happening in RL (buying house, dad's cancer getting worst :( , my other hobby, the hobby's business, etc.) but I sure will try my best not to waste everyone's time and effort!

Woa - is that the real Gary? The Gary that hadn't posted since December '03?

LandShark said:
I can't 100% promise right now as there's several things happening in RL (buying house, dad's cancer getting worst :( , my other hobby, the hobby's business, etc.) but I sure will try my best not to waste everyone's time and effort!

I was only kidding about the benchmarks. Didn't you see the big smiley?
:santa:

I hope your dad gets better, our prayers are with him.

WELCOME BACK!!!!

Long time no see, amigo!
Congrats on the good stuff happening, and sorry to hear about your dad, man, best of luck.

Personal note- no need to be here 24/7, Gary- just stop by once in a while and say "Hi!" :)

rogerdugans said:
WELCOME BACK!!!!

Long time no see, amigo!
Congrats on the good stuff happening, and sorry to hear about your dad, man, best of luck.

Personal note- no need to be here 24/7, Gary- just stop by once in a while and say "Hi!" :)
Tks Doug, it's good to see you too bro!! :attn: :D

Back