• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help!!!!!!!!!!11

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zeus_17

Registered
I can't do it on my own!!!!!

someone's been messing with my computer. all the things that WERE in the control panel are gone. the recycle bin is gone. i need to remove some programs but i cant because i dont have a control panel. can someone help. oh and they also took off the D: drive which had most on my information on it. how can i get that back?

thanx,
peter

Last edited:

zachj

Chainsaw Senior
There's always a way to get to control panel. In Windows XP, there should be a shortcut somewhere in My Computer. Are you sure you haven't changed your account type, logged into the wrong account, or recently created a new one and not given yourself permissions?

Z

radawi

have u try system mechanic.....??becouse there we can set up wether u wil hide a drive else then c.

the software allso can hide control panel n such thing.hide my comp n many thing

he i try to it to my friend laptop n he was so confuse about it,but after a couple of days i tell him that i use it...the software can be lock by password to...

good luck then