• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help attaching mbm5/cwpuid screenshot

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

maxima88

Can someone show me how to attach the images to my posts?
Or at least a link to some instructions.
I have mgi photosuite III and Infranview.
Thanks in advance.

maxima88 said:
Can someone show me how to attach the images to my posts?
Or at least a link to some instructions.
I have mgi photosuite III and Infranview.
Thanks in advance.

If you mean how to attach an image to a post, select the browse button at the bottom of your post reply window, and select the file you want to attach...note the type and size limitations
Maximum size: 1048576 bytes,
Valid file extensions: gif jpg png txt zip bmp jpeg rar

Look at the buttons err, right of the F12. You'll see Print Scrn (Print Screen). To print the whole screen, you press only Print Scrn, to print the active browser you've highlighted, you press Alt+Print Scrn.

In this case you can only do Alt+Print Scrn, as the attachment only allows 600x600 dimensions. Then use the attach tool, that these forums have.

maxima88 said:
Thanks, but how do copy my mbm5 screenshot?

I don't use mbm5, but if you press the Print Scrn button on your keyboard, it'll put a grab of the screen on the clipboard, and you can then paste it into any image software, even MS paint, which can then be attached to a post

i just hit print scree, then open up MS PAINT, then hit CTRL V to paste it and save.

Thank you Yodums, Teacher_Doug and Starfox.
Appreciate your help.

Yodums said:
Settings > CPU > Enable CPU Usage

Yodums

I'm not seeing that setting... must be a newer version.

*EDIT*
Found the problem... I was using the beta version... I just installed the final version and got a BUNCH of new stuff to play with
:D

Last edited:
There, I removed fan3 windows. Guess they weren't accurate.
Its mbm5 version 5104.

Back