• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help...Case I wanted out of stock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lostshoe420

I wanted the coolermaster tac-t01

newegg says it is out of stock, but how do I know if they are getting more (it doesnt have an estimated arrival date for new ones or anything).

I just ordered all my pc components except the CASE!
haha, this should be interesting,

i really wanted that case, and would appreciate the help

Tismedt

Shadow ÒÓ's after me!!!
Is this the case you are looking for? Link

If so directron is a very good reseller and has good customer service. Give em a try. I've bought several items from them with no problems. I place them a close second to newegg on my favorite reseller list.

Speed_Mechanic2

Do you know if you happen to have a MicroCenter store within reasonable driving distance? They are having a sale on CoolerMaster products and should have the WaveMaster in stock.

OP
lostshoe420

lostshoe420

There is one about 2 hours and 45 minutes away...the money I spend on gas will about equal the price I'd pay at newegg, so I might just go get it...

maybe I can convince my friend to go (he gets better gas mileage...well, his car does)

kickassclone

Registered
magazine ads

as soon as this case went into magazines it started selling like hot cakes.

Other than looking cool you can get way better for less money.

OP
lostshoe420

lostshoe420

such as...?

I just really liked the design- its a work of art. I'm sure there are better cases out there(airflow, layout, etc...) but I think I'm going to stick with this one unless you can show me something comparably nice.

Mico

This case does lack a bit in cooling, but not a whole lot more than your average case. Congrats on the buy, and yes, it is a work of art =)

Axis

Yes I almost bought one at a comp show for 140 USD. But is does lack some in cooling as stated above. I am more happy with my Lian Li.

Speed_Mechanic2

Lian Li PC60USB - The famous PC60 mid-tower model with front-side USB. An oldie but a goodie. (The PC65 is identical but with a side window)
Lian Li PC-6089A - A PC60 with a full-sized acrylic door in front.
Lian Li PC6070A - A PC60 with a full-sized door in front. Great on sound insulation, not so great for air flow.
Lian Li PC6077 - New internal case design - with "Adjustable Bay Technology."

Lian Li PC70 - The famous PC70 full-sized tower model. Great space inside, well designed, and costy. (The PC75 is identical but with a side window)
Lian Li PC73SL Larger then PC70 with full sized door in front, and on wheels.