• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help flashing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

YoungstaxGx

I want the newest bios for my epoxc 8kha+ ...i think it is the 2116? i downloaded that 2116.bin file and can anyone tell me how to flash my bios? step by step...i try to make it bootup from floppy put it doesn't work says invalid disk

If you are running Win98, you make a bootable floppy by going to format, and "copy system files only". You can't make a bootable floppy with XP, it doesn't have DOS. I'm not sure about 2000 and ME. If that is the case, you need to go to bootdisk.com, and download the files. Load these, the flash utility, and the BIOS file on to the floppy. Make sure to write down the name of the BIOS file, you'll need to tell the flash program. If you want to double check this, there is a good BIOS flashing guide on the front page in the guides, and more info at WIM's BIOS. Take your time, double check everything. If you mess it up, you'll have a real problem. Nothing that can't be solved, but it might result in some down time. And we all know how awful it is to be without a computer!

Last edited:
originally post by youngstaxgx
I want the newest bios for my epoxc 8kha+ ...i think it is the 2116? i downloaded that 2116.bin file and can anyone tell me how to flash my bios? step by step...i try to make it bootup from floppy put it doesn't work says invalid disk

you already download the file bios
and save it into fllopy the.....bin file
and boot up your pc you'll seen the press del too enter setup and press alt f2 too enter the awd flash
before that you must put the disk into your FDD
after that you press the ALT F2 and wait a moment now you have already flash your bios into the new one
:burn:

so i juss get the 2116.bin file put it on floppy reboot with the floppy in and press alt f2 when i see it then BOOM done?

Back