• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help I need to upgrade memory on IC7-G MaxII

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice-ninja

Registered
Hi All,
I hope I can post this request here, if it`s in the wrong place ,can a moderator move post to correct section? Thanks.

I`m looking for a set of Mushkin 1GB (2 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Dual Channel Kit System Memory # 991357. If anyone has a working set that they are not using and would like to part with, please private message me with price.
Thanks In Advance
Ice-Ninja

Automata

Destroyer of Empires and Use
Sorry, but you don't have access to the classifieds. We could send you links to online site, but we can't sell to you ;)

OP
Ice-ninja

Ice-ninja

Registered
Thanks for the reply, but how may I get access to the classifieds? and could you post the links you mentioned? Why can`t you sell to me?:confused:
Thanks

OP
Ice-ninja

Ice-ninja

Registered
Ahhh thanks for the info. I`ve been a member along time but sorry I didn`t know this .I sincerely apologise for making the post..my bad :(
Thideras thanks very much for taking the time to explain.
Ice-Ninja

Last edited:

Automata

Destroyer of Empires and Use
Ahhh thanks for the info. I`ve been a member along time but sorry I didn`t know this .
Thanks very much for taking the time to explain.
Ice-Ninja
No problem :thup:

Browse and have high quality posts and you will have access in no time ;)

muddocktor

Retired
Thiddy pretty much explained our Classifieds policy to you, Ice-ninja. If you have further questions about the Classifieds policies, then you can PM one of the Moderators here for clarification. Enjoy yourself here and do some quality posting in the tech areas and you will have access soon enough. And a FYI, if you don't have a Heatware account yet, open yourself one up. Heatware is a good indicator of a person's selling/trading activities and most people here would hesitate to do any transaction with someone who doesn't have a Heatware account. And it's free too, so it's not like it will cost you anything to open. :)

I will now close this thread, since you can't trade in the open forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.