• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HELP! Looking for a Alpha PAL6035 ASAP!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

steepcurve

Registered
I ordered one from coolerguys two days ago and still haven't had a reply back. Does anyone know other venders that I can call and get an express shipment? All of my components will be here Monday EXCEPT THE COOLING FAN!!! ARRGH!
I need a vender NOW who will ship NOW. Any recommendations?

Thanks.

Back in August I ordered one from coolerguys, and I got one email confirming the order - after that I didn't hear anything (despite emailing them twice) until 2 weeks later when it showed up on my doorstep. I am in the UK, but that still seems like a long time - I'm willing to accept they were in short supply, but they could have let me know the situation. The only other US online vendor I've ordered from is DangerDen, and I was very impressed by their service - 1 week delivery, best I'd expect between the states and here.

Thanks for the offer of help Tachyon. If I had known someone reading this board was a vendor, I would have bought from you in an instant. I already found another vender though by searching Alpha's corporate site for world-wide distributors. I got someone on the phone and they agreed to express ship for Saturday delivery. But for the rest of the board people's information, I wanted to acknowledge that Tachyon e-mailed me right away and offered to ship RIGHT NOW.

Thanks again for the ofer of help, sorry I didn't buy through you.

I hate to tell ya this, but I just replaced my Alpha 6035 with the Globalwin FOP 38. My t-bird was running 53C with the Alpha, and now its 43C with the fop 38.
If you get a 6035 with the delta fan they rock, but are expensive. I paid $25 for my fop 38, only to find it cheaper after I bought it. Check out www.coolerchips.com someone posted that site earlier, just came from there they have great prices.

Back