• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help me find some links for my research paper.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Needitcooler

I am doing a research paper for a computer class I am taking on the future of CPU cooling. I was hoping some of my fellow overclockers could provide me with some links to some good articles on the topic. I especially would like a link covering the gel that 3M is supposedly releasing some day. Thanks for any help you can provide.

EDIT

Try not to give me any links regarding huge fans or watercooling, as those don't seem to be very reasonable future technologies. Unless of course, the article or website is funny.

The future of CPU cooling? hmmm....I wonder if they'll start adding WC rigs to retail chips? Hahaha...that would be interesting... :D

Here's another one on heatpipes if you're interested. It's a little more readable than the other page I linked to.

AMDNightmare said:

hahahah. I am not cheating. I am doing research. If I asked you guys to write my paper, that would be another story, but I am simply asking for help finding sources.

BTW, does anyone want to write my paper?:D

Yes, this guy who absolutely needs to have it cooler will write it for you.

Back