• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help me out, i got a few ocz questions!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sun_tzu617

1. When will ocz Eb ram come back!
2.Where can i get that volt thingy that just came out?
3. Which type to get 3500 or 3700?
4. If i cant find a gigpackage, and get 2x512 sticks seperate, will i get the same performance, will i miss anything not getting the gig pack?

thas it for now. :cool:

SeanOMatic

1. Soon, I hope. At this point I am not sure when EB will be back in 3500 or 3700 levels, although 3200 will be back.

2. http://www.frozencpu.com/cgi-bin/frozencpu/mem-146.html?id=LkZDRDGU

3. That totally depends on your mainboard and how far you want to overclock. Obviously 3700 will overclock further, but I need more details such as what mainboard type and CPU you will be using to give you a good answer.

4. Buying dual channel will ensure that your modules are matched and that they were programmed and tested together, thus ensuring the best possible performance, stability and overclockability. I always stress buying dual channel kits for that reason. Besides, the Dual Channel kit isn't much more than two single sticks, if not cheaper.