• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HELP "Memory Dump, Windows Server '03"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DDR-PIII

Disabled
So I turned this computer on this monring, and I thought everything was going as normal untill about 25 secs after is had showed my Desktop - I had gotten a Blue screen:eek::mad: it said that it was doing a physical memoey dump to the drive, it would go 1- 100 about 1 number every second, so I read what it said and it said it does that if new hardware/software has been installed incorrectly "which I havent installed any" and to go into safe mode to disable/re-config whatever is causing the problem :/ Anyway I know where this Memory Dump option is "System, Advanced, Startup & Recovery "button" and its at the button there, it was set to "Complete Memory Dump" So I switched it to none. I booted-up agian, samething :/ So I said screw it and I booted into safe mode-with networking :p, So is there anyway I can normaly boot without that pos com,ming up on me ?

OP
DDR-PIII

DDR-PIII

Disabled
nope, it only does that when i boot up normaly, I'm in safe mode right now.

moz_21

thats what it does when it expires. a blue screen in normal and safe mode was left to move any documents, ect. that is on the computer.

OP
DDR-PIII

DDR-PIII

Disabled
*sigh* I guess I can format and reinstall later:/ I'll just transfer my stuff to my other computer through the LAN :) its only been installed for a week. "freshly"

moz_21

did you get that warning in the corner? its like 14 days to register it and then 3? months to evaluate. Try setting back to default if its overclocked. Gool Luck!