• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help needed for my 1660 super oc - on pop_os

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

w1yov5r4on5

Registered
Iv just got this card for my pop_os build an I could use advice and help with two things

1. Does anyone know were or if there is a full cover water cooling Plate for this card.

2. Does anyone know how to or were I can get a step-by-step guide to set the fan curve and oc for this card on pop_os an what software to use to do this because I really don't know how an don't want to **** it up,

if I can find a cooling plate for it then I'll only Want to know how to oc but if I can't then I'll need to know how to oc and set fan curve, so to anyone that can help thanks

does speedfan work on pop_os an if it does would it control the gpu fans

EarthDog

Gulper Nozzle Co-Owner
I can't help on the alt-OS stuff... but to help us help you......

1. Which card is it, exactly? Brand and model, please...

OP
W

w1yov5r4on5

Registered
its the Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 Super Gaming OC 6G Graphics Card, 3X Windforce Fans, 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, Gv-N166SGAMING OC-6GD Video Card

EarthDog

Gulper Nozzle Co-Owner
I'm going to say I highly doubt there is a full cover block for this GPU. It's a budget GPU that doesn't use a lot of power so there isn't a need. You would need to look at a review and see if the PCB layout is 'reference' if it is, that is your best chance at getting a full cover block.

EDIT: A quick trip to google brought me a surprising amount of blocks for GTX 1660's.. apologies!!

Check here - https://www.bykski.us/collections/gtx-1660

and other places (EK, etc)