• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help Optimize my G4 4600ti

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JoJoMoJo

Im running a PNY 4600ti. The GPU is watercooled also with my below signature showing my system. Stock with no clock regarding the graphics card im seeing low 12,000 3D Mark Scores. In direct 3d settings of course im set on best performance. I was also told to turn vertical syn. off in open gl settings. My monitor hz setting is at 85hz ....now i dont mind running the riva tuner ect....to clock the card but besides that what can I do to increase the score in the way of bios or any registry settings. Currently the card is not clocked. The best score I could obtain pushing the crap out of my card with a overclocker was 13048. Am I missing something here? Are there also any strong opnion on which overclocker to use with in way of the options given by it. Thanks. Like i mentioned earlier however Im really interested in other tweaks besides the simple GPU and Memory overclocks.

well since it is watercooled keep it overclocked and try and pushing the ram as high as possible w/o any artifacts....

on top of that run your ram at a high FSB w/ aggressive memory timings and you should be allset . also make sure that you are either using 30.82 (for GREAT image quality) or 41.03 (for the fastest 3dmark score).... make sure there is no anti aliasing or anios on either and everything is set to best performance

worked a deal for it, traded my G4 and a 20 gig harddrive and gave the guy 100.00 for the 9700 Pro.

Back