• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help Please 64 3200 @ 2.4 on KV8 MAX 3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OK, boots into windows no problems, runs seti fine.

Try playign Rise Of Nations and boom everytime. Errors listed below.
I have geil pc3500 dual channel ram setup x 2 512 set to 333 with a FSB of 240
AGP and PCI are at 80 and 40 as this board doesnt have the lock for them. (Mental note to read mopre next time)
CPU voltage at 1.6500 AGP at 1.6
DDR at 3.00 and HTT at 1.30

Anyone able to offer any help tp try and stabalize gaming please

Many thanx

The description for Event ID ( 1000 ) in Source ( Rise of Nations ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: patriots.exe, 3.2.3.2901, msctf.dll, 5.1.2600.1106, 00015ba8.

The description for Event ID ( 1000 ) in Source ( Rise of Nations ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: patriots.exe, 3.2.3.2901, patriots.exe, 3.2.3.2901, 0005c47a.

Gautam

Senior Benchmark Addict
Welcome to the forums!

If you can get rid of nearly all of your PCI devices, and use an nVidia-based video card, you may be able to overclock with that board. Otherwise, I would suggest backing down the overclock, as the lack of locks will really get in your way. Anything past 215 or so is unsafe.

OP

Thanx for the welcome

Im running a MSI 9800XT and a network card.

I have a feelign its the sata holding me back.

OP

i think ill lave it at 2302 for now
its perfectly stable it would seem

Might see about getting the msi board in the future
but for now i guess a 300mhz overclock on tandard cooling is ok

and at about 42 - 43 max with the voltage high on full load :D

finally a cpu that comes with a good stoock cooler