• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help Please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AndyH8

Registered
Hi Guys.
Wondered if you could help me.
My machine bombs back to reboot the first time I switch it on and wheb it the reboots win xp states that it has recovered from a serious error. the errror sig is as follows:-

bccode:10000050 bcp1:f1e3300 bcp2:00000000 bcp3:804ef506 bcp4:00000000 osver:5_1_2600 sp:1_0 product768_1

It also gives me a dir where a file 'sysdata/xml' relating to the error. my machine also rarely won't post unless I try several times.

Any ideas??

Thmaks
Andy

2.2+ amd
768mb 2700 ram
4600ti
jetway 333u mobo
win xp home sp1

OP
A

AndyH8

Registered
Thanks

I experience this maybe 1 in 4 boots.
Would this suggestion still apply
Thanks
Andy

Thingi

Quite possibily, it all depends on the quality of the driver which is causing the poblem.

Did you upgrade from WinME to XP. Or did you do a fresh WinXP install? (Never EVER do an install of one MS OS over another!)

Try installing the latest chipset drivers, then vid card drivers, the sound card drivers, then what ever else you have in your system. If you have done an install over ME start with XP from stratch.

this kind of question really shouldn't be on the technical board, if you want more help send me a PM and I'll try to help you out.

thingi