• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help the needy!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shard

hey guys Im not trying to be a smoocher but my computer was stolen about 3 weeks ago and my insurance wont pay for it!!!! :mad: i would just wait to buy a new one, BUT with primerica there is a small think that sucks a$$ called chargeback, they are when you sell a insurance policy and get paid for it but then the client cancels the policy (sometimes money others i have no idea) and then i have to pay back the amount i got paid. suck huh?

well what i was wondering is if you guys have some parts laying around that you guys could send me free of charge, I will pay for shiping and maybe even a little bit for the parts, i dont know. Heres what i have in mind... Not trying to be the begger and the chooser but this would be nice

-1.3ghz or up hopefully, but 1ghz will do, and i would like an heatsink for the cpu but if not i will find one
-a good quality Mobo, hopefully a good company but any will do
-256mb or higher ram, i dont care what kind i just need some
-dont worry about the hard drive i have one but i will take any you guys have!
-geforce 2 or 3 would rock! but anything better than my voodoo3 2000 is great!
dont worry about optical drives i have a couple decent ones laying around

and a nice case with power supply would be awsome!

Thank you very much if you guys are willing to help :clap: and if not.... I would be sad :cry: but i would understand

and mods if i put this in the wrong place please move it. i wasnt sure

How was your computer stolen? Like someone broke into your house and ganked it? You have homeowners insurance? I find it odd they won't cover it, I have never seen an Homeowners policy that doesn't. Even mine covers up to $5,000 in computer equipment specifically, with a $100 deductable, but even the deductable comes out of the settlement check.

I would press the issue with your insurance carrier and read over your policy again.

they said since i didnt register it with them they dont have to honor it, they call it a luxury item and you know how they have you register it and stuff. Sucks like no other and with those stupid chargebacks i have i will make no money for about 3months

If you want this thread reopened you will need to send me a copy of the Police report or insurance denial statement validating that this transpired.

Email me HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back